Monday, December 21, 2015

What to teach ?

In childhood, I remember my father used to get me chocolates... n ask me to share with all family members before I eat... Today I forgot the taste n name of that chocolate... but learnt n experienced the "joy of giving"

Today we as parents give equal chocolates... same toys to both our kids... n tell them..."tum apna khao... tum apna khelo... jhagda mat karo"....

Here we are not teaching peace... but teaching them how to think "only for self"... n kids start using words like "my chocolate ...my toys....my life... my choice"....

"My" is nothing but ego... n once ego comes, wisdom leaves... only knowledge is left behind !!!

Teach your children to never walk alone in life n on the path to prosperity... Teach them to bring others with them too... Love others n make them prosperous too... Spread love n happiness

Contributed by
Mrs Padma ji

No comments: