Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Negative Thought

To recognize what is negative and waste is to have the ability to overcome
them.

Thought to Ponder: When something negative or waste comes up, I need to
recognize it immediately. If I am not able to do that, I actually invite
it into my life, make it my guest, give it attention and encourage it
further. So, it is important to recognize immediately and change anything
negative or waste that comes my way.

Point to Practice: Today I will keep a check on my thoughts from time to
time. As soon as I find something waste or negative coming up, I will not
encourage it further. I will immediately either create another thought or
move away from the situation temporarily till I change my thoughts. Such
attention over a period of time, will help me recognize quickly and
overcome what is negative and waste...

compiled and edited by
Sh Deep ji

No comments: